Saturday, August 6, 2011

Today's the DAY!

Just a quick post this morning, as I am busy getting packed  up. Today is our New Catalog Stamp Camp...and I am so excited to share all these new ideas, stamps, accessories and so much more with all my stamping friends! It's going to be a great day!

Our friends are making 4 projects today...so I think I will share a sneak peak at one of them with you this morning...LOL. The rest will follow this week....



This is one of my favorite new sets, Field Flowers. I just love it! It makes a gorgeous card no matter what colors you use. I hope our guests today will enjoy making this too!

The colors are Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeaid and Wisteria Wonder.
We stamped the images and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder...it makes it look almost like fabric. So pretty!

Thanks for stopping by...I have lots to share this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment