Thursday, August 11, 2011

Christmas Card Club August Cards

I had my first Christmas Card Club get together this past Tuesday. It was great having lots of happy Stampers in the house. I wanted to share the cards they made. Everyone loved them!


Each month club members make 12 Christmas Cards (4 designs, 3 of each). So by December, they will have made 60 cards. All they have to do is address the envelopes (which are also included) and they are all set! How fun! 

The club has been so popular! I have filled 2 clubs, and I am on my way to filling the 3rd. If you have thought about it, let me know. It's a lot of fun and you make beautiful cards! In addition, I offer specials and discounts each month for Club Members ONLY. And at the December Club Meeting you will make 16 Holiday Gift Tags at no additional cost! Woo Hoo! This month, my club members received a FREE package of Basic Pearls or Basic Jewels to add a little BLING to their projects! Sweet! 

I only have 3 spaces remaining, so contact me if you are interested! 

Be sure to stop by tomorrow as it is week # 2 of the MDS Blog Hop! These weeks theme is BIRTHDAY! We have some AWESOME digital images for this very subject! :)

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment