Sunday, January 23, 2011

Candy Wrapper Die is AWESOME!



I bought the Stampin' Up! Exclusive Candy Wrapper Die For the Big Shot last October. Well, I haven't used it much in the past. But I have a meeting with my team this weekend, and I wanted to make them each a little treat to show them how much I love them (they are awesome ladies!).

So, I pulled out the die and got started playing with it. It's so cute! I fit some Hershey Kisses inside (cause you gotta have a little chocolate while stampin'!). I cut the die out of Real Red Cardstock and used the new Love Impressions Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Mini catalog.

This die comes together pretty easy since not only does it cut, but it also scores all the lines for you. So all you really have to do is fold and adhere the ends with Sticky Strip and decorate!


I also used the new Red Glimmer Paper on this project for the little heart. You MUST get this paper. It's so AWESOME! Pre-glittered, no mess! I also used the rub on's for the XOXO tag.
I tied up the ends with the White Grosgrain Ribbon.

Here they are in a basket ready to give to my girls tomorrow! I hope like them because I sure had fun making them!


Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment