Saturday, October 2, 2010

Greetings from Baltimore


I am in Baltimore this weekend for a Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar. There is nothing I love more than being with my Stampin Up! friends! It is SO much fun to see these gals at Stampin' Up! Events. Such FUN!

We stayed right near the Inner Harbor Area, which is just gorgeous! The weather has been
amazing as well. We totally lucked out. And I had the MOST amazing Crab Cakes EVER! OMG, so much crab that I almost couldn't finish (almost...LOL). Check out mosseafood.com! They even ship these amazing crab cakes! Many of the Food Network Chefs have visited Mo's (like Rachel Ray!) and rated them #1!

Here are a few pictures of the Inner Harbor Area.



And lets not forget the reason we came here...STAMPING! I took lots of pictures of great ideas. Here are a couple of my favorites!




Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having an awesome weekend! I have lots more to share from Baltimore, so be sure to swing by again during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment