Saturday, October 9, 2010

Autumn Inspiration


Happy Saturday, Stampers!

So, as I looked back through my blog posts, I see that I have been sharing some holiday cards. I didn't mean to rush the season! Geez. we aren't even through Halloween yet. LOL.

Today is a beauuuutiful Autumn Day...so I looked through my Regional Samples and found a bunch of Autumn related cards to share with you!

I am in a bit of rush this morning as my Saturday AM Stamp Group is coming in about an hour, and I am not ready! So, I am just going to list the cards and the stamp set name.

If you have other questions on what products were used, give me a shout and I will be happy to fill you in. :)

OK, here we go...


This spooky Halloween Card features the Graveyard Gala Stamp Set. Great set for Halloween Invitations to your Boo Bash!

One of my MOST FAVORITE sets from the Holiday Mini....French Foliage. No matter how you stamp it, its just plain ol' purtty!

Very clever use of the Autumn Days Set...the wheat stamp was made into a wreath by stamping it several times in a circle. Cute, eh?


And a cute little witch is the last one I have for today. This set is called FANGTASTIC, and its just adorable for all those little ghosts and goblins on Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a great weekend and enjoying the awesome weather we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment