Thursday, July 28, 2016

In love with Thoughtful Branches


Hello Friends -

Yesterday I mentioned that there is a new exclusive stamp set coming, and I am having such fun using it.

The set is called Thoughtful Branches and it comes with coordinating Framelits that are awesome!
The set will be available August 2 - Aug 31 (or while supplies last)

I started using it last night, and I am having trouble putting it down! I am in LOVE!


Here is another card I made. I have been so inspired by fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators. There are so many creative samples with this set. This card was inspired by the crazy talented Amy O'Neill. You can see her original card here.


This came together quickly! I simply watercolored the background using a paintbrush and some re-inkers in Pool Party and Old Olive Inks. Once it dried, I stamped and die cut the tree and apples. 
I used some of Stampin' Up!s gold thread to make a bow and adhered it to the tree trunk. I love the watercolor background! 



Here is the supply list for this card:

Product List
Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Bundle
$52.00
Watercolor Paper
$5.00
Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
$3.25
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
$3.25
Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$6.00




Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to swing by tomorrow for another sample! 

No comments:

Post a Comment