Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another MDS Page


I think I need a 12 step program...I am truly ADDICTED to MDS! I am having SO much fun making all these pages!

Here is another one that I made this week!



These are pictures from our annual summer Cape Cod trip! I love all of the beachy (is that even a word?) colors on this page! I had a ton of fun creating it!

I made 15 pages this week! WOW! That is the most I have done in a year! I just ordered them using Stampin' Up!'s professional print service! The quality is outstanding and the prices are very reasonable ($2.50 for a 12x12 page).

I am getting a lot of questions and interest in MDS. Everyone wants a demo on how to use it! It's so great! So I will set something up in the very near future and hope that you can come check it out! I love that all I have to have is my laptop and I can scrapbook anywhere!

Happy 4th of July to you all! I hope you have a safe and happy weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment