Thursday, August 26, 2010
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Need an excuse to stamp each a month?
Join my Monthly Card/Scrap Club…
and get a night out once a month!
Here’s how it works:
- Clubs have 5 members each and run for 5 months.
- As a member of the club, you get to come to exclusive club workshops once a month to stamp, use my supplies and make free projects! It is a lot of fun!
- As a member of the club, you agree to purchase just $30 per month in stamping merchandise. The club will go from August 2010 – December 2010. I will provide snacks, beverages. :-)
- By the end of the club, you will have a wonderful assortment of stamps, inks and accessories by making gradual monthly purchase. And better yet, you will be a pro at how to use all your new supplies!
- Each month, one club member will get a change to be the “hostess”! You will get at least one Hostess Stamp Set and $15.00 in free product (You could get a lot more!).
- When it is your month to be hostess, you have the option of inviting more guests to the club meeting, thus increasing your hostess benefits!
Club Beginning in August:
Card Club – Every month you will make 4 cards (2 designs, 2 of each) based on a certain theme (birthday, thank you, get well, etc.). This is a great way to stock up on cards every month. Card clubs include envelopes, so you are ready to go!
Scrapbook Club - Each month we meet to make one 2 page, 12 x 12 layout. Themes will be seasonal and general so they can be used by all. Customization is available to suit your needs. Pictures not required to bring to class. When we are done with our classes, you will have wonderful layouts just waiting for you to add your cherished photographs! Each month a 2nd set of pages will be available for an additional $10 material fee.
Contact me to reserve your space!
Once the members are in place, we will work out a monthly meeting time that is convenient for everyone's schedule.
Terri Mongeon – (860) 404- 1860